Skip to Main Content
Direct mechanical dispersion and in vitro culture of fusiform rust fungus single basidiosporesAuthor(s): Alex M. Diner
Source: Mycologia. 91(6): 1102-1103.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (44 KB)
DescriptionSingle basidiospores of Cronartium quercuum f. sp. fusiforme were cast from telia suspended over a solidified nutritional medium affixed to an operating orbital shaker. Spores thus mechanically dispersed and isolated, germinated to develop single-genotype colonies.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDiner, Alex M. 1999. Direct mechanical dispersion and in vitro culture of fusiform rust fungus single basidiospores. Mycologia. 91(6): 1102-1103.
- United States housing brief, October 2018
- United States Housing Brief, April 2019
- United States Housing Brief, January 2020
XML: View XML