Skip to Main Content
Hardwood stumpage price trends in New EnglandAuthor(s): D.F. Dennis; P.E. Sendak
Source: In: McCormick, Larry H.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. Proceedings, 8th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 1991 March 4-6; University Park, PA. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-148. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 582.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (53.27 KB)
DescriptionStumpage price trends in New Hampshire and Vermont varied considerably among species and products. Real stumpage price trends, expressed in 1988 dollars using the Producer Price Index to remove the effect of inflation, are reported for selected species and products. Long-term (1964-1989) trends in average annual prices are reported for New Hampshire and short-term (1981-1989) mnds in average quarterly prices are reported for Vermont.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDennis, D.F.; Sendak, P.E. 1991. Hardwood stumpage price trends in New England. In: McCormick, Larry H.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. Proceedings, 8th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 1991 March 4-6; University Park, PA. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-148. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 582.
- Vermont stumpage price trends revisited: with comparisons to New Hampshire
- Hardwood pulpwood stumpage price trends in the northeast.
- New Hampshire's Stumpage and Roadside Prices: Characteristics and Trends
XML: View XML