Skip to Main Content
A bibliography on forest genetics and forest tree improvementAuthor(s): Jonathan W. Wright
Source: Station Paper NE-77. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 41 p.
Publication Series: Science Perspectives (SP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.16 MB)
DescriptionThe present boom in forest genetics makes it difficult for even the specialist to keep abreast of all the latest developments in this field. Therefore, in the fall of 1954 the Committee on Forest Tree Improvement, Society of American Foresters, asked the author to prepare a bibliography of publications issued in 1954.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWright, Jonathan W. 1955. A bibliography on forest genetics and forest tree improvement. Station Paper NE-77. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 41 p.
- A bibliography on forest genetics and forest tree improvement 1955
- Louisiana forests
- The Timber Resources of Maine. A Report on the Forest Survey made by the U.S. Forest Service
XML: View XML