Skip to Main Content
A bibliography on forest genetics and forest tree improvement 1955Author(s): Jonathan W. Wright
Source: Station Paper NE-90. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
Publication Series: Science Perspectives (SP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.59 MB)
DescriptionStation Paper No. 77, issued in 1955, was a bibliography of articles on forest genetics and forest tree improvement that were published in 1954. It was prepared at the request of the Committee of Forest Tree Improvement, Society of American Foresters. This second annual bibliography includes articles published in 1955 and a few articles published in 1954 that were not included in the first bibliography. It is apparent that the boom in forest genetics, mentioned in the introduction of the 1954 bibliography, has not subsided.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWright, Jonathan W. 1957. A bibliography on forest genetics and forest tree improvement 1955. Station Paper NE-90. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
- A bibliography on forest genetics and forest tree improvement
- Proceedings of the fourth Lake States forest tree improvement conference
- Publications of the Penobscot Experiment Forest, 1950-2010
XML: View XML