Skip to Main Content
South Dakota's forest resources in 2004Author(s): Ronald J. Piva; Douglas Haugan; Gregory J. Josten; Gary J. Brand
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-254. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (646.98 KB)
DescriptionReports the initial results of the first four annual panels (2001-2004) of the fifth forest inventory of South Dakota. Includes information on forest area, volume, biomass, and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J.; Haugan, Douglas; Josten, Gregory J.; Brand, Gary J. 2006. South Dakota''s forest resources in 2004. Resour. Bull. NC-254. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 22 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest land, timberland, forest type, volume, biomass, forest health, South Dakota
XML: View XML