Skip to Main Content
Production and sale of charcoal in the NortheastAuthor(s): Frederick E. Hampf
Source: Station Paper NE-100. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
Publication Series: Science Perspectives (SP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.21 MB)
DescriptionRecently we have had many requests for information about opportunities for establishing new charcoal manufacturing facilities in the Northeastern States.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHampf, Frederick E. 1957. Production and sale of charcoal in the Northeast. Station Paper NE-100. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
- Forest recreation research at the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station
- Competition for national forest timber in the Northern, Pacific Southwest, and Pacific Northwest regions.
- Tree planting in the Allegheny section
XML: View XML