Skip to Main Content
Rhode Island's Forest Resources, 2006Author(s): Brett J. Butler; I. Ted Goodnight; Barbara O'Connell; Bruce Payton; Bryan Tirrell
Source: Res. Note. NRS-14. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (172.93 KB)
DescriptionTable 1 and Figures 2 and 3 have been revised by the authors and these revisions were incorporated into the publication on May 27, 2008. This publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Rhode Island based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information regarding past inventory reports for Rhode Island, inventory program information, and sampling/estimation procedures, please refer to the citations at the end of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationButler, Brett J.; Goodnight, I. Ted; O''Connell, Barbara; Payton, Bruce; Tirrell, Bryan. 2008. Rhode Island''s Forest Resources, 2006. Res. Note. NRS-14. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- Forests of Rhode Island, 2013
- Rhode Island's forest resources, 2009
- Rhode Island's forest resources, 2012
XML: View XML