Proceedings of the fifth annual forest inventory and analysis symposiumAuthor(s): Ronald E. McRoberts; Gregory A. Reams; Paul C. Van Deusen; William H., eds. McWilliams
Source: Proceedings of the fifth annual forest inventory and analysis symposium; 2003 November 18-20; New Orleans, LA. Gen. Tech. Rep. WO-69. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service. 222 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Washington Office
Download Publication (2.06 MB)
DescriptionThe Fifth Annual Forest Inventory and Analysis Symposium was held in New Orleans, Louisiana, the second consecutive year at this location. Given the positive response to the 2002 symposium in New Orleans, we decided to return in 2003. Each year of this symposium series the range of presentations has increased; 2003 was no exception, with several presentations related to forest health and several related to information science and distribution. of particular note for the 2003 symposium, we welcomed participation and a presentation from our Canadian neighbors. The symposium organizers thank all participants and presenters and convey thanks to those who submitted their papers for these proceedings.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcRoberts, Ronald E.; Reams, Gregory A.; Van Deusen, Paul C.; McWilliams, William H., eds. 2005. Proceedings of the fifth annual forest inventory and analysis symposium. Proceedings of the fifth annual forest inventory and analysis symposium; 2003 November 18-20; New Orleans, LA. Gen. Tech. Rep. WO-69. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service. 222 p.
Keywordsannual forest inventory, assessments, forest health, information science, policy, remote sensing, statistics
Advanced biomass science and technology for bio-based products: proceedings
- Atlantic white cedar: ecology, restoration, and management: Proceedings of the Arlington Echo symposium
- Symposium on Current Research in the Chemical Sciences: Third Annual Southern Station Chemical Sciences Meeting
XML: View XML