Proceedings of the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposiumAuthor(s): Cherie LeBlanc; Christine, comps Vogt
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-23. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 310 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.64 MB)
DescriptionContains articles and posters presented at the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposium. Contents cover tourism marketing, fish and wildlife, place meaning, leisure and gender, recreation resource allocation, nature-based tourism, methods, leisure motives, outdoor recreation management, tourism impacts, outdoor recreation among specific populations, leisure constraints, environmental attitudes and values, leisure cognition, environmental education and experimental learning, wildland-urban interface issues, and attribute evaluation and preference.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeBlanc, Cherie; Vogt, Christine, comps. 2008. Proceedings of the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-23. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 310 p.
Keywordsfish and wildlife, environmental attitudes, leisure, recreation, tourism, wildland-urban interface
- Proceedings of the 2006 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2008 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2010 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML