Skip to Main Content
Natural resources research and management issues: 2007Author(s): Christine Vogt; James Absher; Alan Graefe; Bill Hammitt; Linda Kruger; Jerry Vaske
Source: In: LeBlanc, Cherie; Vogt, Christine, comps. Proceedings of the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposium; 2007 April 15-17; Bolton Landing, NY. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-23. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station: 139-141.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (180.59 KB)
DescriptionThis year (2007) at the Northeastern Recreation Research (NERR) Symposium, we took the opportunity to reflect on the past 15 to 20 years of recreation research and discuss the opportunities and challenges that might face us in the next decade. The session utilized a panel to entertain four primary questions focused on recreation research. Following a panel presentation with interaction from the moderator, the session was opened to the audience to add to the discussion or ask new questions of the panel.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVogt, Christine; Absher, James; Graefe, Alan; Hammitt, Bill; Kruger, Linda; Vaske, Jerry. 2008. Natural resources research and management issues: 2007. In: LeBlanc, Cherie; Vogt, Christine, comps. Proceedings of the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposium; 2007 April 15-17; Bolton Landing, NY. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-23. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station: 139-141.
- Using technology to interact with the natural environment: part ii
- Management opportunities and research priorities for Great Plains grasslands
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Social Aspects and Recreation Research, February 19-22, 1992, Ontario, California
XML: View XML