Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Tennessee's Plateau counties - 1999Author(s): Callie Jo Schweitzer
Source: Resour. Bull. SRS-49. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 60 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (408 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1999 inventory of the forest resources of a 16-county area of Tennessee. Major findings are highlighted in text and graphs; detailed data are presented in 51 tables.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchweitzer, Callie Jo. 2000. Forest statistics for Tennessee''s Plateau counties - 1999. Resour. Bull. SRS-49. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 60 p.
- A guide to finding pondberry
- Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory: A guide to the research program
- Forest science in the South - 2004
XML: View XML