Proceedings, 16th central hardwood forest conferenceAuthor(s): Douglass F. Jacobs; Charles H., eds. Michler
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-24. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 595 p. [CD-ROM].
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (14.83 MB)
DescriptionProceedings of the 16th Central Hardwood Forest Conference held April 8-9, 2008, in West Lafayette, IN. Includes 64 papers pertaining to forest regeneration and propagation, forest products, ecology and forest dynamics, human dimensions and economics, forest biometrics and modeling, silviculture and genetics, forest health and protection, and soil and mineral nutrition.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJacobs, Douglass F.; Michler, Charles H., eds. 2008. Proceedings, 16th central hardwood forest conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-24. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 595 p. [CD-ROM].
- Restorative Commons: Creating Health and Well-Being Through Urban Landscapes
- The Northern Forest Futures Project: A forward look at forest conditions in the northern United States
- Creative uncertainty
XML: View XML