Skip to Main Content
Diphysa robinioides Benth.Author(s): Nadia Navarrete-Tindall; Hugo Aragon
Source: In: Vozzo, J. A., ed. Tropical Tree Seed Manual: Part II, Species Descriptions. Agric. Handb. 712. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service: 442
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (171.75 KB)
DescriptionDiphysa robinioides is distributed from southern Mexico to Panama and Venezuela (Witsberger and others 1982).
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNavarrete-Tindall, Nadia; Aragon, Hugo. 2002. Diphysa robinioides Benth. In: Vozzo, J. A., ed. Tropical Tree Seed Manual: Part II, Species Descriptions. Agric. Handb. 712. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service: 442
KeywordsGuachepili, guachepilin, guachipilin, palo amarillo
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML