Skip to Main Content
Diphysa robinioides Benth.Author(s): Nadia Navarrete-Tindall; Hugo Aragon
Source: In: Vozzo, J. A., ed. Tropical Tree Seed Manual: Part II, Species Descriptions. Agric. Handb. 712. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service: 442
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (171.75 KB)
DescriptionDiphysa robinioides is distributed from southern Mexico to Panama and Venezuela (Witsberger and others 1982).
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNavarrete-Tindall, Nadia; Aragon, Hugo. 2002. Diphysa robinioides Benth. In: Vozzo, J. A., ed. Tropical Tree Seed Manual: Part II, Species Descriptions. Agric. Handb. 712. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service: 442
KeywordsGuachepili, guachepilin, guachipilin, palo amarillo
- Fertilization effects on forest carbon storage and exchange, and net primary production: a new hybrid process model for stand management
- The concept and use of elasticity in population viability models [Exercise 13]
- Edaphic interactions in first-year growth of California ponderosa pine
XML: View XML