Skip to Main Content
Technique for estimating yield of furniture squares and flat stock from flitchesAuthor(s): Everette D. Rast; Vincent P., Jr. Chebetar
Source: Research Note NE-287. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (508.17 KB)
DescriptionA grading technique developed to predict the yield of furniture squares and random-width stock from flitches is presented.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRast, Everette D.; Chebetar, Vincent P., Jr. 1980. Technique for estimating yield of furniture squares and flat stock from flitches. Research Note NE-287. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- Forest cooperatives: a bibliography
- The forest resources of New Hampshire
XML: View XML