Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Alabama counties - 1990Author(s): John S. Vissage; Patrick E. Miller
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-158. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 67 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.1 MB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the Counties of Alabama.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVissage, John S.; Miller, Patrick E. 1991. Forest statistics for Alabama counties - 1990. Resour. Bull. SO-158. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 67 p.
Keywordsarea, volume, forest type, stand size, volume and ownership
- Southern forest inventory and analysis volume equation user’s guide
- Volume Prediction from Stump Diameter and Stump Height of Selected Species in Louisiana
- Stem Cubic-Foot Volume Tables for Tree Species in the Arkansas Area
XML: View XML