Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research ConferenceAuthor(s): John Brissette
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-93. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 665 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThis proceedings is the culmination of efforts that produced the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. This was the latest in a series of regional conferences that began in 1980. Like the previous conferences, this meeting was designed to provide a forum for (1) the exchange of research information among silviculturists and researchers in related areas, (2) research coordination, (3) review of research in progress, and (4) new approaches or techniques of general interest. The conference, held November 17-19, 1992 in Mobile, Alabama, consisted of a general session, four concurrent sessions, and an optional field tour.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationProceedings Mobile, Alabama November 17-19, 1992 1993. Proceedings of the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-93. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 665 p.
- Proceedings of the Eighth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- Proceedings of the Ninth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- National Conference on Wood Transportation Structures
XML: View XML