Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
A Technical Guide for Forest Nursery Management in the Caribbean and Latin AmericaAuthor(s): Leon H. Liegel; Charles R. Venator
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-67. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 156 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (10.2 MB)
DescriptionThis manual is the product of 20 years of nursery, plant physiology, and plantation research programs at the Institute of Tropical Forestry, Southern Forest Experiment Station, Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico. The research was conducted in cooperation with the University of Puerto Rico.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLiegel, Leon H.; Venator, Charles R. 1987. A Technical Guide for Forest Nursery Management in the Caribbean and Latin America. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-67. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 156 p.
- Quantifying the role of forested lands in providing surface drinking water supply for Puerto Rico
- Memories of Fort Valley from 1938 to 1942
- Memories of Fort Valley From 1938 to 1942 (P-53)
XML: View XML