Skip to Main Content
Spec2Harv: Converting Spectrum output to HARVEST inputAuthor(s): Eric J. Gustafson; Luke V. Rasmussen; Larry A. Leefers
Source: HARVEST for Windows: User's Guide 1-11
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1021.71 KB)
DescriptionSpec2Harv was developed to automate the conversion of harvest schedules generated by the Spectrum model into script files that can be used by the HARVEST simulation model to simulate the implementation of the Spectrum schedules in a spatially explicit way.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGustafson, Eric J.; Rasmussen, Luke V.; Leefers, Larry A. 2003. Spec2Harv: Converting Spectrum output to HARVEST input. HARVEST for Windows: User''s Guide 1-11
- Linking Temporal-Optimization and Spatial-Simulation Models for Forest Planning
- Linking linear programming and spatial simulation models to predict landscape effects of forest management alternatives
- Analysing initial attack on wildland fires using stochastic simulation.
XML: View XML