Skip to Main Content
Spec2Harv: Converting Spectrum output to HARVEST inputAuthor(s): Eric J. Gustafson; Luke V. Rasmussen; Larry A. Leefers
Source: HARVEST for Windows: User's Guide 1-11
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1021.71 KB)
DescriptionSpec2Harv was developed to automate the conversion of harvest schedules generated by the Spectrum model into script files that can be used by the HARVEST simulation model to simulate the implementation of the Spectrum schedules in a spatially explicit way.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationGustafson, Eric J.; Rasmussen, Luke V.; Leefers, Larry A. 2003. Spec2Harv: Converting Spectrum output to HARVEST input. HARVEST for Windows: User''s Guide 1-11
- Linking Temporal-Optimization and Spatial-Simulation Models for Forest Planning
- Linking linear programming and spatial simulation models to predict landscape effects of forest management alternatives
- Analysing initial attack on wildland fires using stochastic simulation.
XML: View XML