Skip to Main Content
Predicted cubic-foot yields of sawmill products for black cherry treesAuthor(s): Leland F. Hanks
Source: Research Note NE-295. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (842.79 KB)
DescriptionEquations and tables for estimating the cubic-foot volumes of lumber, sawdust, and sawmill residue for black cherry trees are presented. Also included are cubic-foot and board-foot predictions for the sawlog portion of the trees.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationHanks, Leland F. 1980. Predicted cubic-foot yields of sawmill products for black cherry trees. Research Note NE-295. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
- Silvical characteristics of black cherry (Prunus serotina)
- Agrobacterium-medicated transformation of mature Prunus serotina (black cherry) and regeneration of trangenic shoots
- Stem Deformity in Black Cherry
XML: View XML