Skip to Main Content
Wisconsin's forest, 2004: statistics and quality assuranceAuthor(s): Mark H. Hansen; Charles H. Perry; Gary Brand; Ronald E. McRoberts
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-24. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 98 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (2.36 MB)
DescriptionThe first full, annualized inventory of Wisconsin's forests was completed in 2004 after 6,478 forested plots were visited. An earlier publication summarized the results and presented issue - driven analyses (Perry et al. 2008) . This report includes detailed information on forest inventory methods, the quality of the estimates, and core tables.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, Mark H.; Perry, Charles H.; Brand, Gary; McRoberts, Ronald E. 2008. Wisconsin''s forest, 2004: statistics and quality assurance. Resour. Bull. NRS-24. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 98 p.
Keywordsinventory, forest statistics, timberland, forest land, volume, biomass, growth, removals, mortality
- West Virginia's Forests 2008
- Forests of the Mountain State
- Michigan's forests, 2004: statistics and quality assurance
XML: View XML