Skip to Main Content
A new species of Pleurocollybia (Tricholomataceae; Agaricales; Basidiomycetes) from BelizeAuthor(s): T.J. Baroni; N. Bocsusis; D.J. Lodge; D.L. Lindner
Source: Mycotaxon. 103: 353-363.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (924.66 KB)
DescriptionA new species, Pleurocollybia imbricata, is described from the Maya Mountains of Belize and a new combination in Pleurocollybia is proposed. A key to the known species of Pleurocollybia is also provided.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBaroni, T.J.; Bocsusis, N.; Lodge, D.J.; Lindner, D.L. 2008. A new species of Pleurocollybia (Tricholomataceae; Agaricales; Basidiomycetes) from Belize. Mycotaxon. 103: 353-363.
Keywordsagarics, Doyle's Delight, siderophilous inclusions, taxonomy
- Evaluation of therapeutic activity of hypogeous Ascomycetes and Basidiomycetes from North America
- Distribution and role of mat-forming saprobic basidiomycetes in a tropical forest
- New records of truffle fungi (Basidiomycetes) from Turkey
XML: View XML