Skip to Main Content
Timber prices in the Northern United States - 1978Author(s): Owen W. Herrick; David A. Gansner
Source: Research Note NE-300. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (658.21 KB)
DescriptionSawtimber and cordwood prices (1978) and the range in price per unit from sales on nonindustrial private woodlands are reported for the Northern United States and subareas.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationHerrick, Owen W.; Gansner, David A. 1980. Timber prices in the Northern United States - 1978. Research Note NE-300. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
- Historical price trends of nonconiferous tropical logs and sawnwood imported to the United States, Europe, and Japan
- Stochastic Price Models and Optimal Tree Cutting: Results for Loblolly Pine
- Temporal Aggregation and Testing For Timber Price Behavior
XML: View XML