Oak Symposium ProceedingsAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: Upper Darby, PA. 161 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (23.57 MB)
DescriptionAs "tall oaks from little acorns grow", the germ of an idea blossomed into this symposium on the five upland oaks. Called simply the "Oak Symposium", that's what it's all about - a meeting to bring together a summation of the advances made on the silviculture, management, and utilization of the upland oaks. Part of this process is the pinpointing of what we don't know - gaps in our knowledge that research can help fill.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1971. Oak Symposium Proceedings. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: Upper Darby, PA. 161 p.
- Upland Oak Ecology Symposium: A Synthesis
- Welcome to the sudden oak death third science symposium
- Oak site index and biomass yield in upland oak and cove hardwood timber types in West Virginia
XML: View XML