Recreation Symposium ProceedingsAuthor(s): E. vH. Larson
Source: Larson, E.vH., ed. The Forest Recreation Symposium. State University of New York College of Forestry; 1971 October 12-14: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 211 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (36.43 MB)
DescriptionForest recreation resource planners and managers are busy people. The surge in demand for recreation in recent years, including all kinds of leisure-time activities, has all but overwhelmed the people who must allocate the necessary funds and resources, design and develop the appropriate equipment and facilities, and maintain and manage the recreation resource. This Symposium was designed to help meet these needs of the planner and manager in both the public and private areas of the forest-recreation community.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLarson, E. vH. 1971. Recreation Symposium Proceedings. Larson, E.vH., ed. The Forest Recreation Symposium. State University of New York College of Forestry; 1971 October 12-14: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 211 p.
- Design & layout of recreation facilities
- Listening to your audience: developing an educational tool to assist with recreation planning on private lands
- The Utah Trails Initiative: Partnerships, Research, and Action
XML: View XML