Skip to Main Content
Genetic analysis of emerald ash borer (Agrilus Planipennis Fairmaire) to determine point of origin in North American infestationsAuthor(s): Jim Smith; Bob Haack; Leah Bauer
Source: In: Mastro, Victor; Reardon, Richard, comps. Proceedings of the emerald ash borer research and technology development meeting; 2003 September 30 - October 1; Port Huron, MI. FHTET 2004-02. Morgantown, WV: U.S. Forest Service, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team: 12.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (17.22 KB)
DescriptionThe objective of this project is to estimate the geographic origin of emerald ash borer (EAB) populations in Asia that gave rise to EAB in North America. Knowledge of EAB genetics will be useful in understanding the invasion dynamics of the beetle, and to help identify geographic localities of potential biocontrol agents.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, Jim; Haack, Bob; Bauer, Leah. 2003. Genetic analysis of emerald ash borer (Agrilus Planipennis Fairmaire) to determine point of origin in North American infestations. In: Mastro, Victor; Reardon, Richard, comps. Emerald ash borer research and technology development meeting; 2003 September 30 - October 1; Port Huron, MI. FHTET 2004-03. Morgantown, WV: U.S. Forest Service, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team: 12.
- Genetic analysis of emerald ash borer to determine the point of origin of Michigan infestations
- Invasion genetics of emerald ash borer in North America
- Impacts of the emerald ash borer (Agrilus planipennis Fairmaire) induced ash (Fraxinus spp.) mortality on forest carbon cycling and successional dynamics in the eastern United States
XML: View XML