Skip to Main Content
Changes and Trends in the Pallet Industry: Alternative Materials and Industry StructureAuthor(s): Robert J. Bush; Philip A. Araman
Source: Hardwood Market Report. LXXVI(11): 11-14.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (72 KB)
DescriptionIn the first article of this three-part series we described trends in the use of new wood materials for pallets and containers. The second article described changes in pallet recovery and recycling. In this third article, we describe alternative (i.e., other than solid wood) materials used to manufacture pallets as well as changes in the structure of the industry. Finally, we provide our predictions of how changes and trends will combine to impact the use of hardwoods.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBush, Robert J.; Araman, Philip A. 1998. Changes and Trends in the Pallet Industry: Alternative Materials and Industry Structure. Hardwood Market Report. LXXVI(11): 11-14.
- Pallet recovery, repair and remanufacturing in a changing industry: 1992 to 2006
- Changes and Trends in the Pallet Industry: Recovery and Recycling
- Changes and Trends in the Pallet Industry: The Use of New Wood Materials
XML: View XML