Skip to Main Content
National forests: recent tree improvement developmentsAuthor(s): John A. Pitcher
Source: In: Proceedings of the Ninth Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Conference; Res. Pap. NC-47. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 6-7
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (33.53 KB)
DescriptionThis paper discusses the current status of a number of projects now under way on the National Forests in the Eastern Region of the USDA Forest Service.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPitcher, John A. 1970. National forests: recent tree improvement developments. In: Proceedings of the Ninth Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Conference; Res. Pap. NC-47. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 6-7
- Tree genetic and improvement research at the University of Minnesota
- Proceedings of the 23rd Southern Forest Tree Improvement Conference
- The western gulf forest tree improvement program, history and organization
XML: View XML