Skip to Main Content
Informal group discussionAuthor(s): Hans Nienstaedt; Dean W. Einspahr; J. Douglas Brodie
Source: In: Joint Proceedings of the Tenth Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Conference and the Seventh Central States Forest Tree Improvement Conference; Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-3. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 30-34
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (678.97 KB)
DescriptionEditor's note: The morning's presentations were discussed during the afternoon by three groups, each group discussing one of the morning's three topics. Summaries of the discussions, prepared by the discussion leaders, follow.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNienstaedt, Hans; Einspahr, Dean W.; Brodie, J. Douglas 1973. Informal group discussion. In: Joint Proceedings of the Tenth Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Conference and the Seventh Central States Forest Tree Improvement Conference; Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-3. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. 30-34
- Evidence for gap flows in the Birch Creek Valley, Idaho
- Where do we go from here?
- Chapter 12: Daily Patterns of Marbled Murrelet Activity at Inland Sites
XML: View XML