Skip to Main Content
Iowa's forest resources in 2004Author(s): Susan J. Crocker; W. Keith Moser; Gary J. Brand; Aron Flickinger
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-263. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 34 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (899.21 KB)
DescriptionReports analysis of data for five annual panels (2000-2004) of inventory of Iowa's forest resources and one panel (1999 to 2004) of growth, removals, and mortality. Includes information on fores area, number of trees, volume, biomass growth, removals, mortality, and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCrocker, Susan J.; Moser, W. Keith; Brand, Gary J.; Flickinger, Aron. 2006. Iowa''s forest resources in 2004. Resour. Bull. NC-263. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 34 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest land, timberland, forest type, volume, biomass, growth, removals, mortality, forest health, Iowa
- Missouri's forest resources in 2004
- Indiana's forest resources in 2004
- Indiana's forest resources in 2005
XML: View XML