Skip to Main Content
Nebraska's forest resources in 2004Author(s): Dacia M Meneguzzo; W. Keith; Moser; Gary J. Brand; Mark H. Hansen; William R. Lovett; William R. Lovett
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-256. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 25 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (786.28 KB)
DescriptionReports the initial results of the first four annual panels (2001-2004) of the fifth forest inventory of Nebraska. Includes information on forest area, volume, biomass, and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMeneguzzo, Dacia M; Moser, W. Keith;; Brand, Gary J.; Hansen, Mark H.; Lovett, William R. 2006. Nebraska''s forest resources in 2004. Resour. Bull. NC-256. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 25 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest land, timberland, forest type, volume, biomass, Nebraska
- Forest health conditions in North America
- Use of FIA data and GIS to characterize the effects of fragmentation on the forests of New Hampshire
- Overview of contemporary issues of forest research and management in China
XML: View XML