Skip to Main Content
Statistical comparisons of AGDISP prediction with Mission III dataAuthor(s): Baozhong Duan; Karl Mierzejewski; William G. Yendol
Source: In: Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Twery, Mark J.; Smith, Shirley I., eds. Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research review 1990; East Windsor, CT. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-146. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 138.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (97.7 KB)
DescriptionStatistical comparison of AGDISP prediction were made against data obtained during aerial spray field trials ("Mission III") conducted in March 1987 at the APHIS Facility, Moore Air Base, Edinburg, Texas, by the NEFAAT group (Northeast Forest Aerial Application Technology). Seven out of twenty one runs were observed and predicted means (O and P), mean bias error (d) standard deviation of the difference (od), root mean square error of the difference (RMSE), and average absolute gross error of the difference (|d|), index of agreement (r), variance comparison (Var), fraction of positive residuals (fp) and average relative error (RE=RMSE/O) of prediction.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDuan, Baozhong; Mierzejewski, Karl; Yendol, William G. 1991. Statistical comparisons of AGDISP prediction with Mission III data. In: Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Twery, Mark J.; Smith, Shirley I., eds. Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research review 1990; East Windsor, CT. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-146. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 138.
- Comparison of three annual inventory designs, a periodic design, and a midcycle design
- A rigorous test of the accuracy of USGS digital elevation models in forested areas of Oregon and Washington.
- Evaluation of reference evapotranspiration methods in arid, semiarid, and humid regions
XML: View XML