Skip to Main Content
North Dakota's forests 2005Author(s): David E. Haugen; Michael Kangas; Susan J. Crocker; Charles H. Perry; Christopher W. Woodall; Brett J. Butler; Barry T. Wilson; Dan J. Kaisershot
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-31. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 82 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (3.42 MB)
DescriptionThe first completed annual inventory of North Dakota's forests reports estimates of more than 724,000 acres of forest land. Information about forest attributes and forest health is presented along with information on agents of change including changing land use patterns and the introduction of nonnative plants, insects, and disease.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaugen, David E.; Kangas, Michael; Crocker, Susan J.; Perry, Charles H.; Woodall, Christopher W.; Butler, Brett J.; Wilson, Barry T.; Kaisershot, Dan J. 2009. North Dakota''s forests 2005. Resour. Bull. NRS-31. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 82 p.
Keywordsinventory, forest statistics, forest health
XML: View XML