Skip to Main Content
Proceedings: first Lake States forest genetics conferenceAuthor(s): Lake States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Miscellaneous Report-22. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station. 83p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Lake States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (11.51 MB)
DescriptionOver the years there has been a small but impportant amount of research in forest genetics in the Lake States, and recently there has beeen a growing awareness of the importance of tree improvement in this region. For these reasons it appeared that a meeting of people active or interested in forest genetics might be worth while. So after consultation with a number of foresters and geneticists in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we decided to sponser a Lake States Forest Genetics Conference at Eagle River, Wisconsin, on March 31 and April 1, 1953.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLake States Forest Experiment Station, null. 1953. Proceedings: first Lake States forest genetics conference. Miscellaneous Report-22. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station. 83p.
- Research at the Institute of Forest Genetics Rhinelander, Wisconsin
- Variation in height growth and growth
- Proceedings of the fifth Lake States forest tree improvement conference
XML: View XML