Skip to Main Content
Proceedings: second Lake States forest tree improvement conferenceAuthor(s): Lake States Forest Experiment Station
Source: Miscellaneous Report-40. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station. 108p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Lake States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (10.75 MB)
DescriptionI am firmly convinced that the Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Committee, and similar groups in other regions, can play an important role in encouraging and coordinating research and other activities in forest genetics. As this new field of work continues to expand, which it assuredly will, it will become of increasing importance to maintain close liaison among the agencies engaged in it. For this reason our Station is glad to participate in and to further the work of this Committee.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLake States Forest Experiment Station, null. 1955. Proceedings: second Lake States forest tree improvement conference. Miscellaneous Report-40. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station. 108p.
- Proceedings: third lake states forest tree improvement conference
- Proceedings of the sixth Lake States forest tree improvement conference
- Proceedings of the fourth Lake States forest tree improvement conference
XML: View XML