Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the sixth Lake States forest tree improvement conferenceAuthor(s): Paul O. Rudolf
Source: St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiemnt Station. 90p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Lake States Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (6.67 MB)
DescriptionIn April of 1953 the Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Committee was formed, following a regional conference sponsored by the Lake States Forest Experiment Station. Since that time there has been a marked increase in the amount of tree improvement work done in this region, and the Committee has performed a valuable service in encouraging and coordinating such activities. Since that first conference, the Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Committee has conducted regional tree improvement conferences biennially. For each conference there has been a proceedings, and the Station has published each of them. We are happy to continue this contribution to the Committee's success and to publish the 1963 Proceedings, thus marking a decade of the Committee's activity.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Citationnull 1964. Proceedings of the sixth Lake States forest tree improvement conference. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiemnt Station. 90p.
- Proceedings of the fifth Lake States forest tree improvement conference
- Proceedings: third lake states forest tree improvement conference
- Proceedings of the fourth Lake States forest tree improvement conference
XML: View XML