Skip to Main Content
Missouri's forest resources in 2004Author(s): W. Keith Moser; Mark H. Hansen; Thomas Treiman; Bruce Moltzan; Robert Lawrence; Gary J. Brand
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-257. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 37 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (236.07 KB)
DescriptionReports the initial results of five annual panels (2000-2004) of the inventory of Missouri's forest resources and one panel (2004) of growth, removals, and mortality. Includes information on forest area, number of trees, volume, biomass, growth, removals, mortality, and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMoser, W. Keith; Hansen, Mark H.; Treiman, Thomas; Moltzan, Bruce; Lawrence, Robert ; Brand, Gary J. 2006. Missouri''s forest resources in 2004. Resour. Bull. NC-257. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 37 p.
Keywordsannual inventory, forest area, forest type, volume, biomass, Missouri
XML: View XML