Skip to Main Content
CODITAuthor(s): Walter C. Shortle
Source: In: Maloy. O.C.; Murray, T.D., eds. Encyclopedia of Plant Pathology. New York, NY: John Wiley: 233-234.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (164.71 KB)
DescriptionCODIT is an acronym for compartmentalization of decay in trees. It is a simple model system originally designed to help forest managers understand the patterns of discoloration and decay in living trees.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationShortle, Walter C. 2000. CODIT. In: Maloy. O.C.; Murray, T.D., eds. Encyclopedia of Plant Pathology. New York, NY: John Wiley: 233-234.
- Frequency and severity of decay in street tree maples in four upstate New York cities Arboric
- Estimating white trunk rot in aspen stands
- Tree decay an expanded concept
XML: View XML