Skip to Main Content
South Dakota's Forest Resources, 2007Author(s): Ronald J. Piva; Andrew J. Lister; Douglas Haugan
Source: Res. Note. NRS-32. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (192.85 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for South Dakota based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis program of the U.S. Forest Service, Northern Research Station. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information regarding past inventory reports for South Dakota, inventory program information, and sampling/estimation procedures, please refer to the citations at the end of this report. For definitions of terms used in this report, see 'Glossary of Terms' at: http://nrs.fs.fed.us/fia/data-tools/state-reports/SD/.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationPiva, Ronald J.; Lister, Andrew J.; Haugan, Douglas 2009. South Dakota''s Forest Resources, 2007. Res. Note. NRS-32. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- South Dakota's forest resources, 2008
- South Dakota's Forest Resources, 2006
- South Dakota's forest resources, 2009
XML: View XML