Skip to Main Content
Factors influencing selection of office furniture by corporations and universitiesAuthor(s): R. Bruce Anderson
Source: Res. Pap. NE-343. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 5p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (704.69 KB)
DescriptionEvaluation of the factors that influence the selection of office furniture by large corporations and universities shows that quality, appearance, and purchase price have the most important influence on the purchase decision. The intended use of the furniture and the appearance of the furniture were the key factors in the purchase of wooden furniture.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationAnderson, R. Bruce. 1976. Factors influencing selection of office furniture by corporations and universities. Res. Pap. NE-343. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 5p.
- Factors influencing the, selection of state office furniture
- Influence of Product and Supplier Attributes on Hardwood Lumber Purchase Decisions
- Wildfire risk adaptation: propensity of forestland owners to purchase wildfire insurance in the southern United States
XML: View XML