Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for New HampshireAuthor(s): Thomas S. Frieswyk; Anne M. Malley
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-88. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 100p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (6.06 MB)
DescriptionThis is a statistical report on the fourth forest survey of New Hampshire conducted in 1982-83 by the Forest Inventory and Analysis Unit, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. Statistics for forest area, numbers of trees, timber volume, tree biomass, and timber products output are displayed at the state, unit, and county levels. The current inventory indicates that the state has approximately 8.0 billion cubic feet of growing-stock volume or 275.2 million tons of net green weight on 4.8121 million acres of timberland. The report includes reprocessed data from the 1973 survey for trend analysis.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrieswyk, Thomas S.; Malley, Anne M. 1985. Forest statistics for New Hampshire. Resour. Bull. NE-88. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 100p.
- Forest statistics for Vermont: 1973 and 1983
- Forest statistics for West Virginia: 1989 and 2000
- Forest statistics for Delaware: 1986 and 1999
XML: View XML