Skip to Main Content
The timber industries of New Hampshire and Vermont: a periodic assessment of timber outputAuthor(s): Robert L., Jr. Nevel; Nicolas Engalichev; William C. Gove
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-89. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 56p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.95 MB)
DescriptionThis periodic evaluation of statewide industrial timber output is based on canvasses of the primary wood manufacturing plants in New Hampshire and Vermont. The report contains statistics on industrial timber products and plant wood receipts in 1982, and the production and disposition of the manufacturing plant residues that resulted. The 129.4 million cubic feet (3.7 million m³) of industrial wood produced in New Hampshire and Vermont in 1982 represented a 50 percent increase in production since 1972, when similar information was last collected in detail. Production and receipts of all major industrial roundwood products increased during the period. Other trends in industrial product output and the use of manufacturing residues are presented, along with 25 statistical tables.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNevel, Robert L., Jr.; Engalichev, Nicolas; Gove, William C. 1986. The timber industries of New Hampshire and Vermont: a periodic assessment of timber output. Resour. Bull. NE-89. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 56p.
- Pennsylvania timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber output
- Ohio timber industries - a periodic assessment of timber output
- The timber industries of Maryland
XML: View XML