Skip to Main Content
Forest wildlife habitat statistics for Maine - 1982Author(s): Robert T. Brooks; Thomas S. Frieswyk; Arthur Ritter
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-96. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 146p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (8.08 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the first forest wildlife habitat survey of Maine (1982). Eighty-five tables show estimates of forest area and several attributes of forest land wildlife habitat. Data are presented at two levels: state and geographic sampling unit.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrooks, Robert T.; Frieswyk, Thomas S.; Ritter, Arthur. 1986. Forest wildlife habitat statistics for Maine - 1982. Resour. Bull. NE-96. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 146p.
- Wildlife habitats of the north coast of California: new techniques for extensive forest inventory.
- Chapter 11: Reforestation to enhance Appalachian mined lands as habitat for terrestrial wildlife
- A review of the role of active remote sensing and data fusion for characterizing forest in wildlife habitat models
XML: View XML