Skip to Main Content
Forest wildlife statistics for New Hampshire - 1983Author(s): Robert T. Brooks; Thomas S. Frieswyk; Anne M. Malley
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-97. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 107p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.8 MB)
DescriptionThis is a statistical report on the first forest wildlife habitat survey of New Hampshire conducted in 1982-83 by the Forest Inventory, Analysis, and Economics Unit, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, U.S. Department o f Agriculture, Broomall, Pennsylvania. Results are displayed in 58 tables covering forest area, ownership, land pattern, mast potential, standing dead and cavity trees, and understory woody-stemmed vegetation. Data are presented at county and/or unit and state levels of resolution.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrooks, Robert T.; Frieswyk, Thomas S.; Malley, Anne M. 1987. Forest wildlife statistics for New Hampshire - 1983. Resour. Bull. NE-97. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 107p.
- Texas, 2008 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forests of east Texas, 2015
- Forests of east Texas, 2016
XML: View XML