Skip to Main Content
Who owns America's forests? Forest ownership patterns and family forest highlights from the National Woodland Owner SurveyAuthor(s): Northern Research Station
Source: NRS-INF-06-08. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Information Forestry
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.6 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNorthern Research Station 2008. Who owns America''s forests? Forest ownership patterns and family forest highlights from the National Woodland Owner Survey. NRS-INF-06-08. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 8 p.
- Forest resources of the Shawnee National Forest, 2007
- Education as a driver of change in U.S. forests and the forest sector
- Forest resources of the Hoosier National Forest, 2005
XML: View XML