Skip to Main Content
Endophytic Fungi in a Hordeum Germplasm CollectionAuthor(s): A. Dan Wilson; S.L. Clement; W.J. Kaiser
Source: Plant Genetic Resources Newsletter, No. 87, Sept. 1991, pp. 1-4
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (105 KB)
DescriptionThe incidence of clavicipitaceous anamorphic endophytes in a Hordeum spp. germplasm collection is reported. The potential application of endophytes as biocontrol agents against pests of cereal crops is recognized. Suggestions are proposed to modify existing germplasm maintenance procedures to ensure that both seed viability and endophyte viability and diversity are maintained in grass germplasm collections.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWilson, A. Dan; Clement, S.L.; Kaiser, W.J. 1991. Endophytic Fungi in a Hordeum Germplasm Collection. Plant Genetic Resources Newsletter, No. 87, Sept. 1991, pp. 1-4
- Clavicipitaceous anamorphic endophytes in Hordeum germplasm
- First report of clavicipitaceous anamorphic endophytes in hordeum species
- Fungal Endophytes of Wild Barley and their Effects on Diuraphis noxia Population Development
XML: View XML