Skip to Main Content
Repair Plate Research Results ReleasedAuthor(s): Tom McLain
Source: Pallet Talk, NWPCA Newsletter. Sept. 15: 6.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (23 KB)
DescriptionThe Pallet and Container Research Laboratory, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, in cooperation with NWPCA and the Southern Research Station (USDA Forest Service), embarked on a research project two years ago to evaluate the use of metal connector plates (MCP) for the repair and reinforcement of stringer-class pallets. This article discusses the results of Phase I of this project.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcLain, Tom. 1993. Repair Plate Research Results Released. Pallet Talk, NWPCA Newsletter. Sept. 15: 6.
- On Tour... Primary Hardwood Processing, Products and Recycling Unit
- Lumber and panel products consumption for packaging and shipping in the United States, perspective for the 1980`s
- PROACT user's guide: how to use the pallet recovery opportunity analysis computer tool
XML: View XML