Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Southern Regional Information Exchange Group Biennial Symposium on Forest GeneticsAuthor(s): G. Sam Foster; Alex M. Diner; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-108. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 152 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (2.0 MB)
DescriptionThis volume is the proceedings of the 1992 Southern Regional Information Exchange Group (SRIEG) Biennial Symposium on Forest Genetics. The meeting was held in Huntsville, Alabama, USA on July 8-10, 1992 and was entitled, "Applications of Vegetative Propagation in Forestry." The nine papers were divided into three sets under the headings: "Tissue Culture," "Rooted Cuttings," and "Propagule Growth, Development and Applications." The authors of each paper were given the task of synthesizing the current state of knowledge for their appointed topic. The meeting was co-hosted by SRIEG, the USDA Forest Service Southern Forest Experiment Station, and Alabama A&M University. This proceedings may be referenced as a 1993 publication.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFoster, G. Sam; Diner, Alex M.; [Editors] 1994. Proceedings of the Southern Regional Information Exchange Group Biennial Symposium on Forest Genetics. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-108. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 152 p.
- Proceedings of the Seventh Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- Proceedings of the Symposium on the Management of Longleaf Pine
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations-1999, 2000, and 2001
XML: View XML