Skip to Main Content
Research and Applications of Chemical Sciences in Forestry: Proceedings of the 4th Southern Station Chemical Sciences MeetingAuthor(s): J.A. Vozzo; [Compiler]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-104. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 138 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (601 MB)
DescriptionThis proceedings is the result of 65 scientists representing 34 facilities reported in 28 presentations. As titled, Research and Applications of Chemical Sciences in Forestry, the contributors represent academic, basic, and applied researchers from universities and U.S. Department of Agriculture. Their presence and experience represent a significant showing toward recognizing the importance of forestry research. The featured speaker presented a deliberate, indepth discussion of magnetic resonance imaging in plant sciences. A second invited speaker addressed user responsibilities while applying chemical sciences in our environment. All attendees contributed to a balanced and informative program. All contributors are responsible for content and accuracy of their contributions. Recognition goes to Frank Bonner, Project Leader of RWU-4103, for generous support of the meeting and its preparations, as well as to Jody Jones, Information and Publications Services, SOFES, for timely editorial supervision. We are all grateful for the warm welcomes from Dr. W.A. Hough, Assistant Director-Central, Southern Forest Experiment Station, USDA-FS; Dr. F.T. Bonner, Project Leader, USDA-FS; and Dr. Doug Richards, Head, Department of Forestry, Mississippi State University. USDA Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station and Department of Forestry, Mississippi State University, are proud to present these papers.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVozzo, J.A.; [Compiler] 1994. Research and Applications of Chemical Sciences in Forestry: Proceedings of the 4th Southern Station Chemical Sciences Meeting. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-104. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 138 p.
- Symposium on Current Research in the Chemical Sciences: Third Annual Southern Station Chemical Sciences Meeting
- The USGS Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center
- The search for forest facts: a history of the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, 19262000
XML: View XML