Skip to Main Content
Classification and evaluation for forest sites on the Northern Cumberland PlateauAuthor(s): Glendon W. Smalley
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-60. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 74 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (8.1 MB)
DescriptionPresents a comprehensive forest site classifictation system for the North Cumberland Plateau in north-central Tennessee and eastern Kentucky. The system is based on physiograhpy, geology, soils, topography, and vegetation.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmalley, Glendon W. 1986. Classification and evaluation for forest sites on the Northern Cumberland Plateau. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-60. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 74 p.
Keywordssite index, mean annual increment, soil properties, pines, hardwoods
- Polycyclic selection system for the tropical rainforests of northern Australia
- Structural (Performance) class Potential for North America
- North Dakota's forest resources in 2001
XML: View XML