Skip to Main Content
Glasario de Terminos sobre Germinacion de Semillas para Especialistas en Arboles SemillerosAuthor(s): F.T. Bonner
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-55. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.6 MB)
DescriptionThe glossary, written in Spanish, is designed for scientists and technicians concerned with testing or research with forest tree seeds. Definitions have been simplified as much as possible without sacrificing their technical meanings.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBonner, F.T. 1985. Glasario de Terminos sobre Germinacion de Semillas para Especialistas en Arboles Semilleros. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-55. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 5 p.
- Mayapple (Podophyllum peltatum L.)
- Insectos de cones y semillas de las coniferas de Mexico
- Trayectoria de una decada de investigacion forestal e interdisciplinaria de la Escuela Superior Juan Ponce de Leon del distrito escolar de Florida 1999-2009
XML: View XML